Saturday, March 14, 2009

3-15-09

Yesterday, I asked ate Gretchen to cook the hot dogs for it'll expire today. ^^

I am just so grateful that God is still providing me and my loved ones our needs for everyday life.

I'm currently trying to finish the book entitled, A Bend In The Road by Nicholas Sparks.
I really love the way he describes each scene. Keep it up!

Of course, as usual, I had a conversation with someone who has all my time.

And, yesterday, I guess, I really have to believe, that I have to disagree to my belief,
"Kung gusto mo talaga, GAGAWIN MO."

Well, it'll just end there.

Last Monday, I went to Francis Magalona's wake at Christ the King Chapel, Greenmeadows with my bestfriend.

I pray that he is alright up there.I know he is up there. He is a good person.

I've played Grand Chase for several times, but, I usually enjoy it when I'm playing with someone. ^^


I miss my sister!!!^^

GtG! Have to remove my computer's password so mama may access it!

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com