Tuesday, March 3, 2009

3-3-09 (divisible date. ^^)

For me to be able to pass my C.A.E.(Communication Arts in English) subject, I am required to pass one original Haiku, and Tanka. (google it.)

Here's my testing on HAIKU ^^

I won't be surprised
If one day I will wake up
Alone 'cause of you.

I don't know where that came from. ^^ But I just made it up.

What a day. It was a very tiring, sleepy and usual day.

goodness gracious.

I was assigned to lead the opening prayer during our flag ceremony!
I was so embarrassed 'caused in the middle of the prayer I forgot the line.... and so I stopped and I guess that everyone noticed it. ^^

But I guess it's normal, everybody commits mistakes.

Another one, every flag ceremony in our school, the principal announces the best class for the month, and so we won! We had been awarded best class for four times, and the prize is, a cash and a holiday for your class wherein you can celebrate your class farewell party!!! ^^

Thank You Lord!

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com